Data Upload

  Hi all,

I am in the process of designing a web site with PHP_MySQL . Every week some data would be added to the database . The procedure of updating the database and uploading data is not clear for me
    1 ? Can I update MySQL table offline and then copy it to the server via fpt?
    2 ? What kind of server is recommended Windows or Linux?

I appreciate all your opinions

       Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.  Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us.http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48516/*http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7 hot CTA = Join Yahoo!'s user panel