Re: Is there something similar to this out there?

rieh25 wrote:
I'm working on a script to create back-up's of a database. It's not complete
because it only generates the "insert into" commands, it doesn't generate
the "create database" or "create table" ones, but I wondered if there is
another way to create a back-up's of a database that can only be accessed
through the web.

$qry = "SHOW CREATE TABLE " . $tablename;
$result = mysql_query($qry);
$create_table = mysql_result($result, 0, 1) . ";\n";

No idea about create database but something similar should work.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/