Re: weird comparsion

You have to use the type equality
=== (3 equals), otherwise, what the comparision does it that it will compare
the value of "foo" as a number (which is 0) to 0.
Note that there are php functions, such as strpos, who can lead to serious
flaws in your program if you use the type equality.
strpos returns 0 if the position of the string is 0 in the other string,
however, it returns FALSE if it is not.

Hope that helps,

--
itoctopus - http://www.itoctopus.com