Problem with imagebuilding

Hi,

I actually have a problem with a script that creates a picture from
database content. I the following error:

Warning: imagepng(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in
/opt/lampp/htdocs/cycosmos_2/avatare/avatarbild.php on line 315

The other lines that copy and resize other content for the imagebuilding
I've remarked, because there produce errors too.

Another script that produce the result that I want by working with
hardcoded content works without no problems.

Can someone tell me what can be wrong in the databasescript.

The file  avatarbild.php contails the malefunction script.
The file bild_komplettavatar.php contains an example with the correct
output.

Regards,
Ruprecht

Ruprecht Helms IT-Service & Softwaredevelopment
      allow your worktools be individual

Web: http://www.rheyn.de