Re: php mysqli error

Josh Diakun wrote:
Hello,

I have had an issue for the past week or so that I cannot find a decent explanation for. I am receiving the following warning when using mysqli to insert a bunch of records into a database...

*Warning*: mysqli_stmt_bind_param() [function.mysqli-stmt-bind-param <http://localhost/function.mysqli-stmt-bind-param>]: Number of variables doesn't match number of parameters in prepared statement in *c:\program files\apache group\Apache\htdocs\prepared.php* on line *21

*Now the machine it's failing on is running PHP 5.1.4 with mysqli API version 5.0.22 but I have used this exact same script (just copied it over) on another machine running PHP 5.2.1 with mysqli API version 5.0.22 querying the same database and it worked without issue, so it is not an issue with the code. Is it the PHP version that is causing the problem? Or where else should I be looking?

To check that theory watch your mysql logs - what's getting to the database? Are you trying to insert exactly the same data on both systems?

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/