Re: [PHP] slow performance

Henning Eiben wrote:
I wrote a small sample-application once using PHP (with propel and
smarty) and once using Java (JBoss, EJB3, JSP & Servlets). Both apps are
being served from a windows server (2x Xeon 1,3GHz, 2 GB RAM), but the
performance of the PHP version is much slower than the Java version.

I already installed an php-accelerator (eAccelator) which increased the
overall performance, but still the performance is quite poor.

Are there any "tweaks" to tune PHP performance?

Don't use Windows.

If you *must* use windows, use FastCGI.

-Stut