Re: php portfolio

nope.. nothing dumb on your question.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt Anderton" <manderton@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 8:49 AM
Subject:  php portfolio

> I have a kind-of off topic rookie question:
>
> most programmers have a web portfolio right?  -- a URI to put on their
> resume that has examples of their work.  what do employers expect to see
if
> they ask for such an example?  a working web app?  links to multiple
working
> web apps?  actual code?
well the style of your code make how good you are...
but remember.. if you work alone.. that's no problem.. the problem is when u
work on a team

> I am dying to break into PHP/MySQL programming and have gotten a nibble
from
> an employer who is asking for such a URI.  I don't have any professional
> programming experience, but have several small projects that I would like
an
> interested employer to see.  what is the best way to present it/them?
just
> a link to one of my finished projects?  can an experienced programmer get
> strong enough sense of how I code by looking at the end result (probably a
> dumb question)?
my suggestion was.. to improve your skill.. U have to be complained and meet
problem during your programing. more problem will improve your prog skill.
but don't stress because of it