Problem with Opera 9.0

Hello Everyone,

Iam having a strange problem with Opera 9.0.

I have a website where user can login to their admin panel. My site is working fine in all the browser but when i use Opera 9.0 and enter the username and password and click on submit, it niether goes to process page nor show me any error message, it just keep loading the page for hours...

Please Suggest.

Best Regards,
Imran Khan