Re: Include function across servers

No. That would be to access the code. Include grabs an entire file. Perhaps you should look into Ajax techniques.

-Micah

On 04/02/2007 04:06 PM, ioannes wrote:
I have a particular business application so just returning html is OK, the output is the useful bit in this case. I understand from the discussion that I can still run my code on my server in response to a remote server requesting the result of a function in that file and that result gets back to that server. So you can use include() to access the result of a function on another server, sounds like.