Help creating tables and fields

Team,

I am in need of your help.
I have tried over the years to do this.
But, I seem not to be able to get it to the way I want.
I want to start from scratch.

What I want to do is build site that has team management
for your roster of players, and display stats in a nut shell.

As far as stats, I have about 5 years worth of data that I want to
store in a database. I want to display it by all means. Years, players,
teams etc.

Then, I also want to be able to manage the players and the teams only with
the current
active year.

My wish list is here:
http://www.theufl.com/ufl_project.htm

Please email privately if needed.

This is a dream of mine to finish for my website.
I want to do all the work and learn it. I know of databases just never
really gone all out on one.
Can you please tell me what tables and fields I would need in order to do
this.
I have a word doc going that shows a projected database. If you are
interested in seeing it please
let me know so I can email you off the list, as I am not able to send out
attachments. :-)

Your alls help would be greatly appreciated

Karl

Karl James ("TheSaint")
 <mailto:karljames@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> karljames@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 <mailto:karl.james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> karl.james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx