Re: Search

Hello,
       I wrote a thesis search engine in my university. You can try this
search engine from http://www.fbe.gazi.edu.tr/tezara/ web address. In my
application, I seperated keyword of any thesis with quote and then I
inserted this keyword to the thesis table. In this table I also inserted
other thesis information such as student name, advisor, deparment code and
so on  then I developed search engine module. In this module, I looked
search keyword in my table and I used GROUP BY and COUNT SQL expressions
then I sorted thesis for count of search keyword in the thesis table
descending order. This is simple, easy and very useful searching method:)

--
Haydar TUNA
Republic Of Turkey - Ministry of National Education

"MIGUEL ANTONIO GUIRAO AGUILERA" <miguel.guirao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:f610d7c34a16.45f5bbf5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx