答复: [PHP-DB] Urgent! Installing PHP 4 on 64-bit machines

Congratulations !!!

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Ng Hwee Hwee [mailto:hhwee@xxxxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 2007年3月8日 16:23
收件人: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: Re:  Urgent! Installing PHP 4 on 64-bit machines

Hi all,

Just to close this thread in case someone encounters the same problem as me.

The issue is solved by doing the following:
1) uninstall IIS
2) type the following in the command prompt to enable 32 bit extensions:
        cscript %SYSTEMDRIVE%\inetpub\adminscripts\adsutil.vbs SET
W3SVC/AppPools/Enable32bitAppOnWin64 1
3) reinstall IIS

So sorry, this isn't even a PHP problem. My apologise for posting to the
wrong mailing list!

Thank you to all who helped! :o)

Best regards,
Hwee Hwee