RE : Re: [PHP-DB] pg_escape_bytea missing despite Postgre v.7.4.14

Hello,

Thanks for you reply. Yeah, sorry for the subjet, wrong manipulation from me.

With a phpinfo(), I have pgsql section. Is it ok ? My version of PHP is 4.4.2,
so this is ok too.

pgsql

PostgreSQL             Support	enabled
Active Persistent Links 	0
Active Links 	                0

Directive	        Local Value	Master Value
pgsql.allow_persistent	       On	On
pgsql.auto_reset_persistent	Off	Off
pgsql.ignore_notice	       Off	Off
pgsql.log_notice	        Off	Off
pgsql.max_links	          Unlimited	Unlimited
pgsql.max_persistent	Unlimited	Unlimited