答复: [PHP-DB] Urgent! Installing PHP 4 on 64-bit machines

Hello all:
    Maybe, you should ask  M$ ,in M$DN  to give help.

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Chris [mailto:dmagick@xxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 2007年3月7日 9:30
收件人: Ng Hwee Hwee
抄送: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: Re:  Urgent! Installing PHP 4 on 64-bit machines

Ng Hwee Hwee wrote:
> Hi Niel,
>
> The problem is my customer bought the hardware and the OS and we are
> supposed to install PHP4 and MySQL4.0 on the IIS that came with their
> Windows Server 2003...
>
> So I can't influence the decision on whether it should be a 32-bit or
> 64-bit machine. Given a choice, of course I won't use 64-bit!!! ;p
>
> Please kindly help and advice me!!! :o)

Have you tried installing them? Are you getting an error? Nobody's going
to be able to help without that information.

They will run in 32bit mode, but they should work fine (32 bit binaries
work on a 64 bit processor, they don't work the other way around).

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/