Re: mssql Database name grater than 30 characters

Hello,
         All of objects that you created in SQL Server is in the master
database. In this database, there is a table called sysobjects that put all
of information about tables and so on. You can see table name length in this
table :)

--
Haydar TUNA
Republic Of Turkey - Ministry of National Education

""jp"" <jpnye@xxxxxxxx>, haber iletisinde þunlarý
yazdý:43.85.04700.06568E54@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx