RE: Fatal Error: Class 'mysqli' not found in...

So we are talking about MS Windows?

I was shocked to see Linux antivirus offerings, so you had me concerned for
a moment.

I can only laugh at your calamity.

Okay, I can offer something else.  How about providing the list with the
"not found in..." part?  Perhaps put it where it is looking for it?

Regards,
Dwight