echo delay...

Hi fellow php late night peoples....

Thanks for everyone's help the last couple of days...
I have learned so much.  The best way to learn this stuff...is simple trial and error...
and thanks for good old Goooogle!

My problem tonight is very simple.  I just don't know what command I want to use.
I want to echo text in a page then take a delay then echo more text/images to the same page.

I tried the sleep command with the number of seconds, but it don't load the page to the sleep timer is done.

any ideas of what php command I can use?

Matt