Re: PHP with a XML database

Writing our own parsing thing is out of question. The group has
finalised to use a proper DB rather then writing our own code.

Moreover, we believe that the code written by a good DB engine would
be much more efficient then writing our own module and we are no
database experts :)

So now its a question of which XML DB to use. After Christophers mail,
we would give Oracle a run in next weeks.

Lets see....