Re: Session Problem

<snip>
> Forget to tell you, that if I used http://localhost <http://localhost/>
> , the session running well...
>
> But if I change with http://hostname <http://hostname/>  , the session
> wasn't running...

</snip>

http://localhost and http://hostname/ are 2 COMPLETELY different things and can reflect NOTHING to do with privlidges.  However if localhost works and hostname does not and hostname hits back to your machine than you have a problem more likely with your module.  I think 5.2 had the issues with directives handling sessions.  Update your PHP now, never use an older version.  NEVER!      You should never use an older version of anything net related in my opinion.  Your crazy if you do, your inline to be attacked if so and your also in line to have problems like this that are generally out dated because the newer release normally fixes common errors.

It's like contacting Microsoft for help on Windows 98 now, they won't offer any.  Same applies here, update all your modules and the problem will more likely be fixed and people will be even more happier to help you.

It's hard to help someone if I have installed a different version than you.  But can you do an update?

Sessions can be so tricky at times, even if you think you have it all right they seem to always give you grief.

Goodluck with it.