Re: CURL and process not finishing

john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "chris smith" <dmagick@xxxxxxxxx>

<snip>

> * About to connect() to www.runawayexchange.com port 80
> *   Trying 69.56.206.170... * Connection timed out
> * couldn't connect to host
> * Closing connection #1

Problems with this one.

> * About to connect() to www.uktravelplanner.co.uk port 80
> *   Trying 212.227.38.68... * connected
> * Connected to www.uktravelplanner.co.uk (212.227.38.68) port 80
>> GET /links.htm?? HTTP/1.1
> Host: www.uktravelplanner.co.uk
> Accept: */*
>
> < HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

That's a bad link there (in case you didn't notice it).

> ...and there it stops every time.  Is this a script time out, as it
> stops while looking at the site it is finding OK?

Set the set_time_limit to 0 (unlimited). Sounds like the script is just
timing out.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/

IMPORTANT NOTICE

This communication is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s)
named above. If you receive this communication in error, you should
notify the sender by e-mail or by telephone (+44) 191 224 4461, delete
it and destroy any copies of it.

This communication may contain confidential information and material
protected by copyright, design right or other intellectual property
rights which are and shall remain the property of Piranha Studios
Limited. Any form of distribution, copying or other unauthorised use
of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.
Piranha Studios Limited asserts its rights in this communication and
the information in it and reserves the right to take action against
anyone who misuses it or the information in it.

Piranha Studios Limited cannot accept any liability sustained as a
result of software viruses and would recommend that you carry out your
own virus checks before opening any attachment.

<<<<GWAVAsig>>>>
AdmID:2BD3334DF263C5D649F7A8281AFA95F7