Re: Can't figure out why getting "query was empty" error

Chris,

My bad! You're right. I was trying to put in a simple clean example but I
didn't clean it up enough.

I did find all those 'problems' in my posted code later but forgot to
include them when I posted what the final resolution was.

Thanks!

Chris wrote:
Also - if you want help, please post the problem code *exactly*.

You had three problems in the post that have nothing to do with this
solution...