Re: MSSQL Server

I had some issues a couple years ago connecting to the MS SQL Server where I was employed at the time.

I was probably  just doing something wrong, but what I ended up using that worked for me was using the ADODB database abstraction layer.  Helped me connect to MS SQL , Oracle and some other random data sources I had to from time to time.

http://adodb.sourceforge.net/

Sorry I don't have time to look for good examples, but maybe the documentation will help out some and get you on the right path.

-TG