Limited number of database results

Hi,

I have more than 200 rows of data to show to the user. How can I limit it to
say 25 rows per page and give an option at the bottom to the user to keep
clicking for more till s/he reaches the end of data.

my db code is:

</thead>

<tbody>

<?php

// database information
   $host = 'localhost';
   $user = 'xxxx';
   $password = 'xxxx';
   $dbName = 'xxxx';
   $hello = $_REQUEST['hello'];

mysql_connect(localhost,$user,$password);
@mysql_select_db($dbName ) or die( "Sorry But There Seems To Be A Problem
Connecting To The Database");

$query="SELECT * FROM xxxx WHERE hello = '$hello'";
$result=mysql_query($query);

$num=mysql_numrows($result);

mysql_close();

$i=0;
while ($i < $num) {

$showThis=mysql_result($result,$i,"showThis");

echo "

$i++;
}

if (num==0)
{
}
?>

Seems like I am the only one asking questions since past few days. Thanks
anyway for your support. I am just about to launch my site. Just after I
achieve this. It will be very userfriendly.

Thanks in advance.

Chris