part of url link to webform Question.

Hi,

Due to the increase in spam I have had to change the way I get people to email me on my business website.  So instead of people replying via the reply function in their email client they need to reply using my wesbite each time.  But I want to keep track of each email in a similiar way as I do in my email clients.

So what I want to do is create a email ID.  Than I have a support MYSQL DB and update it there, but when people use my contact form it will have a email ID so I can track it easier and match the ID in the DB to continue the enquiry.

So when people get an an email from me they click a link to reply and the ID is inputed in a form field of it's own automatically.

What I need to know how to do this, I will add the ID in the email myself but how to do I get the url email ID part to be automatically put into the form?

So the email reply link would look something like this:

http://www.getpaid2reademails.com/pages/contact.php?emailID:<EMAIL_ID_CODE_GOES_HERE>

Than on the contact form I would add a new form input with emailID

What I need to know is how do I get the emailID from the url to be inputted in the emailID in the webform?

Using PHP and mySQL for this!

Thanks for your time.

Jerry