From: "Adrian Schimpf" <schimpf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Direct Import Excel Data to MySQL (without CSV)
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 15:09:19 +0100

Hi together

Is there a way to direct import MySQL data into an Excel Sheet, edit it
and click a button to upload/sync it?
I'm already using an ODBC driver to import the Data but then I'm not
able to write the data back.

Is someone using a reliable solution?

Regards
Adrian

Introduction:
This is my first post to this list, even though I'm a frequently reader
of the list. Here is a short introduction:
I live and work in Switzerland as a webmaster. Currently doing a lot of
internal (intranet) projects such as an address db, etc.
Mostly using PHP and MySQL (JS/CSS/HTML)

All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC.  Get a free 90-day trial! http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000002msn/direct/01/?href=http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.windowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=msn_hotmail