Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: search error

Note: forwarded message attached.

Sponsored Link

--- Begin Message ---
I have this code already, have a look at this few lines of code, which is already existing.
In previous code, posted, can you have a look in case tables have been joined properly to respond to query and give proper search results.

Chris <dmagick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Asif Qureshi wrote:
> Here I narrow down the problem.

I meant narrow down the problem in your code.

Add

echo "mysql error? " . mysql_error() . "
";

after your mysql_query calls for example.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/

--- End Message ---