Re: Source for php-mssql?

Mark London wrote:
Hi - I'm running PHP 5 on RedHat 4.  I downloaded rpms for PHP from
Centos which worked great.  However, they don't have an rpm for
php-mssql.  So I need the sources for it in order to rebuild it.  But I
can't find them anywhere on the web.  Does anyone have suggestions?
I've tried other rpms (such as for fedora), but they don't work.

Look for a .src.rpm then you can rebuild your own.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/