Re: Consistent crash using PHP 5.1.4 & SQLite 3.2.8 (PDO)

From looking at the traffic on this list in the past week or two, it
looks like this was the wrong place to post a problem of this sort --
the primary topic here appears to be more basic troubleshooting, no?

Can anyone direct me to a more appropriate forum for a problem like I'm having?

Is anyone else actually using pdo_sqlite, or any other PDO setup?

Thanks again in advance for any help that you can give,

Avram Lyon