RE : Re: [PHP-DB]: small question php/postgreSQL

Curious.  I put this in a file...

  <?php
  echo '<p>Hello World</p>'
  ?>

  Bingo.

  I then take the *same* file, I don't rename it, I just open it in vi.  I copy a single occurrence of 'pg_connect' etc...

  And the 'hello world' disappears.

  D.

Tony Grimes <thelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
  Is your server configured to display errors? Try adding this at the top of
your script:

ini_set('display_errors',true);

It won't catch syntax errors, but it should help. Also, try adding this to
the top of your script:

echo 'test';

If you still get a blank page, then it's probably not a problem with your
actual script. Maybe your configuration.

Tony