use of undefined constant

Hello,

I am using PHP 5.1.6 (cli) and MySQL 5.1.11-beta on a FreeBSD 6.1 stable release. I am trying to make a custom database program work in this environment. I have it working under MS Windows XP Pro with MySQL 5.0.19-nt and php 4.3.10.

It seems everything is in order. A logging window pops up for me to enter username and password. I do it but I am never able to log in. I made sure the username and passwords are OK so this is not the problem.

In the error log I can see this: Use of undefined constant is_admin - assumed 'is_admin' in /path_to_file.

I understand this is way too few details to suggest any advice but perhaps you could tell me what to do to output more details? Or maybe someone knows what the problem may be? I have tried to make sure that php.ini settings that are different between both machines, are put in .htaccess file for that database program. One such flag that I need to use with it is register_globals for example. I know that this is not good to use it but both boxes operate only in LAN environment.

Any suggestions will be gladly welcome. Thanks!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot