Re: Problem with Oracle

Rosen wrote:
Hi,
I have a problem with PHP and Oracle 10 Database.
I read sql script from file and execute it.
Files are something like this:

insert into pts (pid, txt) values (1,'502a');
insert into pts (pid, txt) values (2,'502b');

I receive a message: "ORA-00911: invalid character"
When I remove manually the ";" from the end of every row and execute separate every command
everything is ok.
I have and script files fo creating procedures/functions and there in not a problem with ";".

Then you're not showing us the exact content of the files or the code you're using to make this insert into your database.

What's the exact code you're using to go through the file and insert the data?

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/