Re: mysqli auto rollback on script termination

Reason I'm asking is, I've seen some deadlock issues in a script (using FOR UPDATE and LOCK IN SHARE MODE), that looks like they are caused by transactions not being rolled back (releasing locks) correctly.
Do you use pconnect? If I right remember there was a bug in some version
of mysql that in the case of using pconnect in some cases the automatic
rollback didn't happen. The solution was: after pconnect one had to
start with a rollback command.

Regards,
Felhő