From: Rosen [mailto:rosen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: jeudi 5 octobre 2006 14:43
To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Problem with insert BLOB into Oracle

Hi,
I have problem with inserting into BLOB field in Oracle 10:

insert into some_table(DESC) values ( '$txt')

The DESC field type is "LONG RAW"
The $txt variable contains large text, whitch is extracted from another
table field with same type.

When I read field DESC and print it, there is no problems, but when try
to insert I receive an error:"Error: ORA-01465: invalid hex number"

Can someone help ?

Thanks,
Rosen