From: "David Skyers" <d.skyers@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  How to stop the server timing out
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 11:51:30 +0100

Hi,

I have written a php page and every time I run it, it causes the server
to times-out. Is there anything I can do, to get the page to run
completely or speed up how the page works. Please note I do not have any
control over the server.

The page does a select from a table and inserts the data into another
table. However it times-out half way through inserting.

The code is attached.

Thanks,

David

David Skyers