Re: Php 5 and Mysql on Windows

brian.kejser@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I did that already. Step (8) of setting up php.

Oops, sorry, missed that.

> Do I need to move any files around or add anything else to the path?

Long time since I've actually set up a Windows server but I seem to
remember there are some DLLs in the distribution that need to be on the
path for MySQL to function.

You may also want to check that where you've put php.ini is where PHP is
expecting it to be. A phpinfo() page will tell you that.

-Stut