How to stop the server timing out

Hi,

I have written a php page and every time I run it, it causes the server to times-out. Is there anything I can do, to get the page to run completely or speed up how the page works. Please note I do not have any control over the server.

The page does a select from a table and inserts the data into another table. However it times-out half way through inserting.

The code is attached.

Thanks,

David

David Skyers