From: Grant Griffith [mailto:ggriffith@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Jueves, 14 de Septiembre de 2006 10:22 a.m.
To: php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Help displaying Column Names

Hello All,

I am fairly new to PHP but have coded in asp and asp.net for years.  I
am trying to find the code that will allow me to display the name of the
column's from the table I am using.  Below is the code where I am
writing all the data out in a comma delimited fashion, but I want to
make the very first row show the name of the database table names.  For
example I want to show the ID,Name,Address, etc...

Can someone tell me what that command is in PHP?  I have searched and
can not find anything, I guess I am searching for the wrong info as I
know it can be done!!!

This functionality is related to the database you are using. Thus you
have to look into the functions that PHP provides for this database.