Re: SQL Server COM question

Chris wrote:
Todd Cary wrote:
[Sorry - I misposted this in the General group]

I am in the process of converting my clients PHP scripts that are using Firebird so they will work with SQL Server (their request; not mine).

Is there a reference where I can get the COM Methods and Properties?

The php website maybe? http://php.net/com

Also, without loading the large AdoDb library, is there a Prepare() method if I use the

$db = new COM("ADODB.Connection")

connection?

If you want to use adodb methods, you need to load it all up properly, same as anything else.

I checked the http://php.net/com site initially and there is a couple of examples, however there is not a list of all COM methods and properties for SQL Server. Does anyone know where such a list might exist?