Re: Discussion board integration

Yea, phpBB2 is tough to integrate. I've been working with MyBB and I think
it's great! The templating is very simple (By bb standards). It's less
mature than phpBB, but they fix bugs faster and is quickly becoming very
stable. It works a lot like vBulletin except it's free and open source. I
know there is SMF too, but I don't use it, so I really can't tell you
anything about it.