Re: Sigleton DB connection tripping on itself

Vandegrift, Ken wrote:
Good Day List,
I have a singleton DB connection that I am trying to use throughout my
application but It keeps tripping on itself.
My main question is: If I am in the middle of a transaction can I
prepare multiple statements eand execute them or will this cause an
error?

There's no reason why it can't. However, if any of those queries fail the whole transaction will get rolled back.

What errors are you getting?

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/