Re: Problem with list#2

You may get duplicate messages sometimes when someone responds directly to you as well as copying the message to the main mailing list.  Like in this ccase, my To: field is the PHP DB list, and my CC: field is your personal email address.

If that's not the issue, then try what Dave suggested and unsubscribe using one of your email addresses and see if that solves the problem.

-TG