RE: Uploading multiple files?

http://www.sitepoint.com/article/php-gallery-system-minutes is a great aticle with code on this...

bastien

From: Skip Evans <skip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: PHP DB <php-db@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Uploading multiple files?
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 15:08:48 -0600

Hey all,

I have a client who uses a Java applet to allow site members upload multiple files (photos) at a time, as many as 40 or 50 sometimes, to his site.

He wants to get away from the applet and use a PHP solution that will fit more seamlessly into his site, but it still must be able to upload multiple files.

Does anyone know of a way to construct a form such that multiple files can be highlighted in a single stroke, brought into say a textarea type field, and then uploaded?

I can't think of a way to do this, so anyone that can point me in the right direction would be most appreciated.

Thanks!
--
Skip Evans
Big Sky Penguin, LLC