Re: LIMIT

Bastien Koert wrote:

Your example predicates that the resultset it passed to an array which you then take the size of, which would only give you the LIMIT value if that clause is specified in the query...

I see, I misunderstood the OPs question then they wanted to know that there are 25000 records that match their WHERE but only SELECT 100 of them.

Gotcha ;p

yeah thats pretty much got to be 2 queries, although if caching is involved it might not be that expensive...