RE: LIMIT

Thanks, but that's an additional query.

I was wondering if there may be a PHP function that can operate on the
$result or perhaps $link of the single query that uses a LIMIT clause and
have the information [count(*) had there not been a LIMIT clause
"count_no_limit(*) maybe?" even though there was a LIMIT clause].  Something
like mysql_info.

Regards,
Dwight
x2407