Re: Converting to Decimal

Mark Bomgardner wrote:
I am query a database and pulling some decimal values out of the table, but when I display whole numbers in php, it drops the decimal places. It takes a value of 12.00 in the database and makes it 12, where I need 12.00. I am having trouble finding ways to "cast" this value.

First, off, when you directly query the database, does it come back as a floating number. And secondly, have you checked this out:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.sprintf.php

--
Online library -- http://pueblonative.110mb.com
138 books and counting.