Re: how to get the referrer page details

dpgirago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello all,

I am developing a site in which user comes from different site to my
site.
Now i want to maintain that user comes from which site. I am using
$_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'] for that. Now i came to know that this variable
is
not supported by some servers or it can be set off in php.ini setting. So
can any one help me doing this without using $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'].

Please help me.

Regards
Manoj

I seem to recall that  $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'] being returned as undefined
is a browser issue, not a server issue. And I couldn't find a directive for
this in php.ini.

This will only be set if you are coming from a referrer. If you hit the page directly, it won't be there at all.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/