Re: Sending filing attachments using PHP

2006/5/12, Martin Alterisio <malterisio777@xxxxxxxxx>:

I hate not having a proper application framework,

Sorry, there is a mistake there. I meant to say that I hate not having an
application server, although I also think currently available framework are
just not the way to go. They are too big and produce too much overhead.