Re: Adding url to google

Sounds like you're asking how to programmatically add your web site to Google's search.  I didn't dig very deep, but it doesn't look like Googles API provides for the ability to submit (only search) and by Google's "addurl" page (http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl) it appears that they don't want you to be able to automate the adding of URLs or else they wouldn't be using CAPTCHA methods to prevent bots from spamming them.

You may look into software like SubmitWolf or some of the others that automate submissions and try to figure out how they do it (if at all) but I'm guessing it's not going to really be feasible for you to do this... not easily at least.

-TG