Re: Re: Sending filing attachments using PHP

Ron Piggott (PHP) wrote:
I came up with some code today.  I started e-mailing myself file
attachments to see what my e-mail program did in preparing them and when
I opened the e-mails I changed the view to "show e-mail source".
The biggest challenge is the boundary that separates the e-mail message
text from the file attachment.  I found this command on php.net here to
generate the boundary:

You're piping a hand crafted mime message to sendmial via mail()?

You are a glutton for pain :) (and oh yeah theres about a zillion MIME issues you've overlooked that will come back and bite you later, gauranteed)

use a tool thats made for it:

http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?Mail::Sender::Easy