Re: PDF BLOB to Email

Most PHP folks have this image that since its so shiny its just the best
which in fact is the opposite: the nice graphic designers that skin PHP
projects do very well (images/css/html which are all independant of
PHP), but its like dressing up a turd in silk, its still crap underneath

:)

A bit indelicate for posting to a PHP list, don't you think? If that's your

Not if there is a better solution for what he's asking how to do :) (Q: how do I get a nail driven in with a wrench A: use a hammer)

opinion, please unsubscibe from the list. There's enough negavitiy swirling
around the world as it it.

I do understand how a PHP list would be offended by negative comments about PHP and I apologize.

However the fact remains, that the principles I stated are very true and using PHP for anything but the simplest tasks (unless you have a dedicated server with one admin user and one normal user (IE one website), tops, to run your major app on) is a really really bad idea and its starting to bite people.

No offence all :) I love everyone and I wish the best in all your programming endevors.